overpass

Sun Dec 13 21:34:57 EST 2015

Thanks, Matt,
If I Googled correctly, the photographer would have been standing inside
the wye, facing West and the road going under the main would be Maple
Street.  Any rememberance of the old/abandoned track crossing Maple at
grade?  What it was for, where/how it tied back into a leg of the wye?
Thanks again,
Jim