Darn!, but

Thu Dec 17 08:01:32 EST 2015

Mike -

Didn’t they straighten out the track under the 433 so it wouldn’t be sitting forever in that sharp curve?

Seems to me that the last time I was there – a few years ago – the track was straight.

BTW – I find it interesting that of the ten USRA 10,000 gallon tenders the N&W received with the K-2 Mountains in 1919, two are still in existence – the one behind 433 and the one behind the 475 at Strasburg.

EdKing