CF 518216 restoration

Sun Dec 20 10:15:51 EST 2015

Jim,
For the lumber you need locate a lumber "Mill" someone who supplies
hardwoods for furniture builders. You can have all the lumber you need Milled to
the exact dimensions you need. I use Groffs in PA but they are all over the
country. They will actually ship to you if there is not one in your area.
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 12/13/2015 8:57:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,