Virginian Trainmaster Decals

Tue Jan 5 13:10:04 EST 2016

All indications are that they are not in production.  I don’t know of a resource for them.  The best source for Virginian decals is www.greatdecals.com.  Bill Mosteller may be receptive to creating some, especially if someone provides the artwork.  He did that for me for VGN bulkhead flat cars.  Unfortunately, the VGN font is different from any I found.

I finally opened my Bachmann Spectrum H16-44.  At least this version has a good looking paint job.  Putting the finishing touches on it, inserting a decoder, then on to the paint shop for weathering.  Hope to have it on my layout this week.

Bob

Chesapeake VA