611 Trips

Fri Jan 8 09:41:01 EST 2016

I think VMT is hoping to make some announcements this month or so about specifics on trips.

In addition, it is no secret, as VMT had this in their newsletter, I believe, that 611 is scheduled to go to Shaffers Crossing at some point this month for new bearings and wheel sets in the pony truck. After that work is completed she is scheduled to make a deadhead move back to Spencer for some other work.

Ken Miller