Pullman question What do we really know???

Sat Jan 30 13:45:17 EST 2016

The most complete resource for Pullman car assignments and dispositions is probably "The Complete Roster Of Heavyweight Pullman Cars", by Bob Wayner and long out of print.  A website, http://pullmanproject.com/ , is also compiling a history for all of the Pullman cars, but I find it a tad cumbersome to search through. Other valuable books from Wayner Publications are "Pullman Company Descriptive List of Cars, September 1, 1937" and "Car Names, Numbers And Consists".

The Pullman information is out there, but is often compiled under Pullman libraries rather than the individual railroads.

Marty Flick