NW Caboose

Wed Feb 10 16:53:21 EST 2016

I ha friend here in Buford, GA who had a pair of Central of Georgia cabooses moved from Central Georgia to Buford. On both account he had a crane lift them into position onto a low boy trailer and hauled here. Trucks were shipped on a conventional flatbed trailer.

You can contact me off-line and I can hook you up with him.

Regards,

Russ Goodwin

Buford, GA

rmgnw611 at msn.com