Where Is It? Wednesday

Wed Feb 17 06:59:57 EST 2016

Can anyone help us identify the location of this photo that came to the
NWHS archives as an unlabeled print?
(Cropped version attached; original version at the following URL:)
http://nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=127350

It's a signaled single track line, with position light signals and N&W
style code line ("telegraph") poles, in fairly hilly territory, with a road
roughly following the tracks at a lower level.  But beyond that there is
little else in the photo to identify the location.

Our archives volunteers had a few guesses on Saturday, but we were unable
to positively identify the location.

Answers, educated guesses, and unsupported opinions are all welcome!

Thanks,
Joe Shaw
NWHS Archives Volunteer

Moderator: