This Underground Spot In Virginia May Be Haunted

Thu Feb 25 15:57:21 EST 2016

And not the only one.  I remembered this one (a relative lives in Richmond and he originally told me about it) but a search reveals a bunch of others....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Hill_Tunnel

[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b5/Church_hill_tunnel.JPG/220px-Church_hill_tunnel.JPG]<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Hill_Tunnel>

Church Hill Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Hill_Tunnel>
en.wikipedia.org
Church Hill Tunnel is an old Chesapeake and Ohio Railway (C&O) tunnel, built in the early 1870s, which extends approximately 4,000 feet under the Church Hill section ...

And any bluegrass fans will recall the Knoblick Upper 10,000 version of this famous tunnel Asheville Junction Swannanoa Tunnel.

http://ncpedia.org/swannanoa-gap-tunnel

[http://ncpedia.org/sites/default/files/ncpedia_logo_gif.gif]<http://ncpedia.org/swannanoa-gap-tunnel>

Swannanoa Gap Tunnel | NCpedia<http://ncpedia.org/swannanoa-gap-tunnel>
ncpedia.org
The Swannanoa Gap Tunnel, a 1,832-foot-long railway tunnel through Swannanoa Mountain near Asheville, was completed on 11 Mar. 1879. After chipping away ...

Ed Svitil

Alpharetta, GA