Riding the N&W Clip#1

Sat Mar 19 21:31:04 EDT 2016

Hi all,
   I have several clips that need some info for them, and this is the
first segment.  Hopefully the moderate will approve this, and the
private URL for the clip on youtube.  Lets see how this one goes
before I make up any more for the discussion group.  We have much
video on the eastern end of the N&W which we are familiar with.  I
will have some questions about trains, etc.  All footage was shot by
my father Warren Scholl between 1955 and 1957-58. Video has subtitles
and scene numbers.  Greg Scholl
https://youtu.be/jEL8TzUaef8