Norton turntable

Thu Mar 31 11:18:07 EDT 2016

Mason

Thank you. I will model a pit with no turntable at Norton.
The drawing on Page 108 of your book was very helpful for understanding the configuration at St Paul. I'm modeling the west leg and have the CRR and NW lines into St Paul disappear off the edge of my layout. The diagram on Page 107 appears to be a mirror image with north up and west to the right.

Bob Bayles

Sent from my iPhone