Riding the N&W Steam Clip #2

Fri Apr 1 16:22:23 EDT 2016

The scenes with the blinds (crooked) have to be on the Powhatan Arrow observation or possibly a D1 diner, as these were the only cars with blinds. The diners ran on 3 & 4 and 25 & 26. The exterior shots appear to be 16 and 15, but my guess is that the interior shots are not on 15 or 16. On the Glen Lyn shots with the Vgn electric, the Vgn electric is eastbound.
Jim Nichols

 Here is the second installment of mostly riding footage my dad shot from 1955-58.All comments are welcome.  If you want to do so on the list thats fine, or privately you cansend to my emailgregscholl at zoomtown.com
Here is the unlisted link on youtube. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_5HWCuBslg