Heading to ride 611! Need some trip info!

Tue Apr 19 12:54:47 EDT 2016

Hi John,
Wonder if you could help me a little more? We are driving from Strasburg,PA
 to Cass after we finish the day in PA. We should be leaving around  4pm
and  would like to drive about 3 hours or about half way to Cass. Can you give
me a  town with a bunch of hotels in it where we might get a room for the
night.   Then drive the rest in the morning. Thanks for any help!!
Ray

In a message dated 4/11/2016 11:46:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,