New and Old

Sat Apr 30 11:59:57 EDT 2016

One more thing before we leave NJ.

The line which once continued south from Bay Head crossed Barnegat Bay at
Seaside Park, and then ran west through Beachwood, Whitings, Browns Mills,
Pemberton, and on to Camden and Philadelphia, is always shown on the maps
of the PRR, but it is never discussed in any of the books on the PRR, nor
any of the South Jersey Rails series of books.  Does anyone know if and
when this line has ever been documented, either in photographs or text?

Patrick Whalen