Morning Sun Books - Appalachian Coal book - Volume 3

Fri May 13 10:21:06 EDT 2016

All

Morning Sun has just released Volume 3 - Southern West Virginia. While an excellent volume as with the first two, covering eastern Kentucky and Virginia, respectively, Volume 3 strictly covers the Canoli & Onions lines. There are photos of the two onterchange points at Gilbert and the line connection with the Virginian aouth of Beckley.

Again,  Stephen Timko and Everett Young produced another wonderful book. I hope Volume 4 covers the N&W and VGN  across Southern West Virginia.

Regards
Russ Goodwin
Buford, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5