Norton

Mon May 16 18:47:09 EDT 2016

Norton and the CV is really slow.  Often as I drive by the yard in Norton it is virtually empty.  Andover, the former Southern Ry yard next to Appalachia usually is a bit more active but that’s a relative statement.  You could loop over to Big Stone Gap from Gate City heading on to Appalachia/Andover followed by a short drive to Norton where you could get back onto US23.  Or simply spend more tim on the Buchanan Branch where there is regular activity.

Ed Painter Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA