2016 Convention Railfan Guide for N&W Main Line

Wed May 18 07:31:36 EDT 2016

(Ron must have been a bit sleepy at 0541 when he sent this this morning ….the attachment with the original note was the first Railfan Guide we did on the Buchanan Branch….) ………so here is the second one we did covering the mainline from its junction with the DeLorne Branch across the Tug Fork from Freeburn, KY (south of Matewan) to Kenova.  I hope you all find it helpful.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Pikeville!

https://www.nwhs.org/convention/2016pikeville/NWHS_2016_Railfan_Guide-POCA.pdf <https://www.nwhs.org/convention/2016pikeville/NWHS_2016_Railfan_Guide-POCA.pdf>

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA