The "VASCO"

Sat Jun 25 16:02:32 EDT 2016

I was only in there a few times for lunch when working the Empty Side Crew. I was shocked, the shelves were full of huge boom boxes, TVs,' etc. I was told men who needed cash  would buy something on credit, then sell it on the street for half the price. Of course, the item was deducted from their paycheck.  That is unless they only hauled empties that half!
Jeff Sanders