NW 433

Thu Jul 14 16:33:46 EDT 2016

Is the tender that came with the LMB class M a good representation of the USRA 10,000 gal tender?

Brent Greer

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:37:08 -0400
Subject: Re: NW 433

Ed,
I'm afraid the curve still exists --- see attached. Also attached is a Timetable from 1918.
Mike Pierry, Jr.Moderator:

Good one, Mike.  N&W only had ten of those USRA 10,000 gallon
tenders (they came with the K-2s), and two survive.  The 475 has one,
too.

When did they straighten the track out and get her off that awful curve she
was on?

Ed King