An August Trip

Tue Jul 26 07:26:44 EDT 2016

Not sure why your plans go up to Roanoke but having done the drive from Williamson to Bluefield last year --- a time-consuming, un-rewarding event train-wise --- I would suggest after reaching I-81 you head southwest to parallel NS over to Bristol and then follow it into Tenn. In the afternoon there should be a good mix of E.B. and W.B. to observe with several meets occurring.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Sent from my iPad