Photo locations

Tue Aug 2 09:04:18 EDT 2016

Many thanks to all who sent information to identify the photo locations and
especially to Grant C. for the details on Eckman (nudge, nudge Grant,
please share more of your knowledge of operations on the Pokey).  I'm
really interested in everything about what went on in this area and of
course, particularly, Byrd yard and the Northfork branch.
Thanks again,
Jim Cochran