Photo locations From my personal collection #2

Thu Aug 4 07:01:21 EDT 2016

All photos stored on windows. This is another glass slide of the coal ramp
being built at Clare Yards.

Can anyone help with a date on these glass negatives? All taken at the same
time.

Stephen Rineair

 Moderator:

Behalf Of *NW Mailing List
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 3, 2016 12:11 PM
*To:* NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
*Subject:* Re: Photo locations From my personal collection

I have noticed this is an artifact of photos stored on an Apple device and
opened on a Windows device.

Sent from my digital telegraph key

Jim S

Stephen: