Lynchburg Rail Day TODAY

Sat Aug 13 06:28:36 EDT 2016

The Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society is holding
its 38^th annual model train and railroadiana show and sale on Saturday,
August 13, 2016. Hours: 9:00 am till 3:00 pm. The train show will be
held in the air conditioned Boonsboro Ruritan Club at 1065 Coffee Road
Lynchburg, Va. 24503. Plenty of free parking on site and the building is
handicapped accessible. Operating model train layouts will be on display
and model trains and railroad memorabilia for sale. If you want to sell
your old model trains we offer a service for you to consign your items
on our “White Elephant Table”. This show is known for its family
friendly atmosphere. You will also find items for the serious collector.
Admission $6.00 per person, Family admission $10.00, Children 12 and
under free with a paying adult. For more info call Norris Deyerle at
434-237-4912 or visit our website _www.blueridgenrhs.org
<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org/>_ .