No.7

Wed Aug 17 06:56:41 EDT 2016

Roger, Larry,

Your posts gave us a destination for today.

We hustled up to Bluefield, WV so I could get a current image of No. 7 with
two caveats in mind: 1. A clean shot without the chain link fence, and 2. A
record before the vandalism gets underway.
What is most surprising is to see a whistle and a bell still in place.

Following shooting the 2-8-0 and its train we then drove into the adjacent
(in Bluefield, VA) Lotito City Park to check out its NW caboose and 24"
track layout used by their train ride.

Photos from there to follow.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Moderator: