No.7

Thu Aug 18 08:52:45 EDT 2016

On 8/18/2016 7:33 AM, NW Mailing List wrote:
>> Seems like there is a crying need for substitute whistles
>
>     So, you take off the originals and replace them with
> reproductions. What then happens to the originals? Do you store them
> in some obscure box never to be seen again or gets thrown away by some
> unsuspecting custodian or sell it and let the new owners worry about
> its protection?

Perhaps the Society could be of help by working up an agreement with the
city to provide substitutes and properly store the actual components in
the archives.

The Society might even find volunteers who would be willing to help with
the constant maintenance needed.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.