Foreign Interlockings

Sat Sep 24 09:48:58 EDT 2016

Back in 1930 the N&W had 60 interlockings; 40 were owned and operated by the
N&W, 20 by foreign roads where they crossed and/or intersected with the N&W.
Here are 10 foreign interlockings that I have found so far: Lynchburg, C&O;
St Paul, CRR; Clare, PRR; Bannon, NYC; Ironton, DT&I; WS in Winston Salem,
SOU?; Walnut St, VGN; Glasgow, C&O; Loch Laird, C&O; Hager, PRR.  Where are
the other 10?  Some have to be in the Norfolk area, others in Cincinnati.
They don't have to be in towers; some could be in stations or yard offices,
but c. 1930.  Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn Fisher

Cornwall PA