Mileposts and distances

Tue Nov 22 21:46:58 EST 2016

And mile markers on the 'old' PRR main line from New York used "0" as the Exchange Place
Terminal in Jersey City NJ - when they built under the Hudson R. to Manhattan Island, adding
several miles to the trip, they did not change the markers.  Don't know exact numbers.

Jerome Crosson; formerly NJ; now St. Peters MO.