Anyone know what train this is?

Fri Jan 13 06:47:50 EST 2017

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUPLICATE-RAILROAD-SLIDE-
NORFOLK-WESTERN-RAILWAY-604-Radford-VIRGINIA-steam-/132061718429?hash=
item1ebf7de79d:g:QrYAAOSw-0xYdq3X
I have never seen anything on the idea of the N&W running a mail and
express train but this shot has shown up on eBay so I have to ask... does
anyone know what the identity (name... number?) of this train?  Really
curious that it is heavy with head-end cars and only one coach.
TIA
--

jerry
<jmlaboda at passcarphotos.info>