Standard Plan - Train Bulletin Sign

Tue Jan 17 08:37:31 EST 2017

Good morning:

I've looked through several loose-leaf N&W Standard Plans books and wonder
if any are complete with all drawings issued.  Since pages were issued or
deleted on occasion, the covers never changed and don't reflect the date
that the pages included were effective.  My question is: was there a
standard plan for the design and construction of the "Train Bulletin" sign
used at depots to show scheduled and actual train arrivals?  I've attached
sample front and back views, although the one illustrated is not from the
N&W.

Thank you,

Frank

Moderator: