Train order levers with rotating signs

Mon Jan 30 12:02:35 EST 2017

Frank
  Don't know if there are plans still around or not have never researched them that far. But there are several sets around in private collections. What are you thinking here. They also maybe an N&W made to order item.

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards