Old Bridge Near Roderfield, WV

Mon Feb 6 11:44:10 EST 2017

Jeff
I am fairly sure those are WVDH markings I have seen them on other WV bridges . All though I am not up on  their number system.
And the blue paint probably did not start until the 1970s

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards