Volunteers Needed for 2017 611 Excursions

Mon Feb 13 22:44:14 EST 2017

Volunteer sign-ups are now open for the 2017 611 excursions in
Greensboro, Lynchburg, and Roanoke.  We are looking for coach car hosts,
first class hosts, and first class support staff on board the train.
Additionally, we need wayfinders and transportation staff to support

This year we are introducing an improved web-based volunteer system.  It
will help keep everyone's information organized and allow you to make
updates to what job(s) and date(s) you would like to work.  To sign up
to volunteer for this year's excursions, please use the following link.

https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1029444437
<http://roanokenrhs.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7e2a4c2788a46864e2c64826d&id=991b82d9f3&e=aeda469876>

Thank you in advance for helping out again this year.  I'm looking
forward to seeing you on the train!

Lewis Foster