Thu Mar 16 17:02:49 EDT 2017

Jimmy,

     I think that is a typo in the "Turntable Times".  Should be first 50.
Skip
---- NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

> N&W's first #51 coming off the Winston-Salem line into Roanoke
Skip,
     I haven't seen the photo that you mention, but, it is my belief
that #51 is a southbound train off the Valley line. The odd number
indicates a southbound and that would be hard to do on the Winston line
arriving in Roanoke.

Jimmy Lisle

--
SKIP SALMON