nomenclature question

Fri Apr 14 18:06:44 EDT 2017

Yes, it is called"One way low speed"  THe line with the least traffic,  the
cars would have to go over the rail on the hi-volumn line.
  There is one in Milan, MI between the Ann Arbor (low speed) and the  NS,
ex-Wabash (hi-speed/Volumn).

K. Borg

In a message dated 4/14/2017 10:17:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,