611

Sun Apr 23 09:40:29 EDT 2017

Terrific! It makes getting up early worthwhile.

Flying Scotsman is strutting its stuff later today near York.(UK end)  Not bad for a 94 year old. The old lady can still lift her skirts and run! The Tornado (new build 4-6-2) was wound up to over 100 mph a few days ago. Who said there is nothing left for steam to do?

Regards

Phil Mortimer

Bognor Regis,

West Sussex