2017 Convention - Strasburg, PA

Mon May 22 11:39:54 EDT 2017

Ok, now before I get fussed at too much in advance.  There IS a link that one can find on the convention page that answers most of my questions in the previous email.  You have to click on the convention flyer link.  I had not done so prior to going ahead and registering for things.  Perhaps that ought better to be presented as part of the home page rather than as a separate PDF link so that other morons such as myself don't have such a difficult time deciding what and what not to schedule for ourselves and our families...

Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer