2017 NWHS Convention Question

Sat Jul 8 20:08:10 EDT 2017

If you just want to go to one event jist pay rhe 25.00 dollars you can pan at rhe commissary in the clairon. Before the event  time You really should consider joining us.  For more information please contact me at taylor at nwhs or call me at 540-613-0683Thanks

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 7/8/17  12:26 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW-Mailing-List at nwhs.org Subject: 2017 NWHS Convention Question
As a non member, does the $80 cost cover each day's events?
I'm in the Lancaster County area by coincidence, and would like to do the Friday night photo shoot and mixed train on Saturday.
Jeff LisowskiSan Diego,CA

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"