Groseclose Wreck in Early 1920s

Fri Sep 22 21:15:08 EDT 2017

Haven’t seen these before, but am suspicious of the direction.  There is a reverse curve west of Groseclose on the downgrade out of Rural Retreat that continues through Atkins on almost to Marion; it would be easier for me to understand a westbound going downhill out of Groseclose turning over on this reverse curve,.

EdKing