Property acquisitions

Sat Sep 23 13:41:36 EDT 2017

Jeff:
The NWHS web site shows that there are about 10
right-of-way and track drawings for the area near
Peebles.  One of the drawings is dated 1901, but most
are from 1949.  Can't say that each drawing lists property
owners, but one   (F10099) drawn in 1903 shows Plan of Alignment
and property (Mile Post 70 - Mile Post 71) near Peebles.  I'll put it
on my "to do" list for next trip to Salem Avenue.
                                            Harry Bundy