"Castle Rock Branch" off the Roanoke & Southern ... ?

Thu Nov 9 19:13:23 EST 2017

Came off Winston Salem line just past where the bridge is over US 419 is, ran around and practically in front of what used to the County Library and then back to Castle Rock Road. Until a bunch of apartments/vonos were built, you could see the right of way off 419 on the Salem side of the library.

Ken Miller