"Castle Rock Branch" off the Roanoke & Southern ... ?

Fri Nov 10 18:14:55 EST 2017

Charlie,

I was referring to Mud Lick /Creek/ that was crossed by the branch
line.  Mud Lick /Road/ is indeed way north.  The creek flows generally
north from the branch line location to the area where Mud Lick Road is
located before emptying into the Roanoke River, the road taking its name
from the creek.

Gordon

---