Google Maps

Thu Nov 23 11:44:35 EST 2017

I spent some time with Google Maps yesterday...street view.  Randolph Tower is still there if you want to capture for a modeling project or memories.  I use the snipping tool to capture images from Google for structures that would require trespassing or standing in the middle of the road.  You can't email or sell or anything because Google owns the copyright, but you can capture and save them.Street view also still has the Boones Mill Depot in its original spot.Hurry, no telling when the Google satellite flies over Roanoke again or the van roams the streets.  The street view of JK area still shows both steel towers.  The first one was demolished just before I could take a photo of my model with it.Mike ShockleyPeoria IL