North Fork meat packing plant questions

Sat Dec 9 15:37:32 EST 2017

The recent discussions on the operations on the North Fork branch have been fascinating and particularly the sidebar about meat reefers. I've been digging through print references, newspaper articles, and online searches to attempt to learn more about the meat industries there.  I've found reference to the presence of 3 different meat packing plants in North Fork, but so far I've only been able to learn the name of one of them (Armour).  Can anyone here tell me the names of the other 2?

Also, I would like to know how many carloads they typically might have received each week.

Sincere Thanks!
Brent