North Fork meat packing plant questions

Sun Dec 10 20:48:39 EST 2017

Thank you Alex !

This is fascinating stuff for me.

Brent

________________________________
Dr. J. Brent Greer
________________________________
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 8:40:33 AM
To: 'NW Mailing List'
Subject: RE: North Fork meat packing plant questions

Wilson and Armour were there in 1923. Wilson took over S&S (Swartzchild & Sulzberger) which was a on a different siding in 1903, but had moved to behind the train depot by 1916. Armour was behind the train depot by 1910.

Swift was located at Elkhorn and Armour had another location next to the Eckman train depot.

Alex Schust