Commissary

Tue Dec 12 17:45:05 EST 2017

No Mike but tou can get a hold of Me at taylor at nwhs or call me at540-613-0683I can meet you,at the archives where you can shop. Hopefully one day we will have a store frontDean Taylor Vice President

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 12/11/17  4:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Commissary

Is there a storefront for the commissary anymore?For years we could go to Ken’s Trains. Are any of the Roanoke hobby shops utilized that way now?Thank you.

Mike Shockley