Passing of Russell R. McDaniel

Thu Jan 18 15:38:32 EST 2018

Thanks Skip,
I'm very sorry to hear of Mr. McDaniel's passing. I know that you and Russ were very close and I am sorry for your loss, as well as that of his family.

He seemed to be the perfect gentleman. He was quite and unassuming, never drawing attention to himself, although, obviously, a very smart and accomplished man.
He will be missed.
Jeff Sanders

 Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 1:15 PM
 Subject: Passing of Russell R. McDaniel

Russell R. McDaniel, retired N&W Manager Motive Power and Equipment and Master Mechanic of the VGN RWY at Victoria, VA at the NW-VGN merger, passed away this morning.  Russ was 95.Skip Salmon________________________________________