2018 Convention Update

Mon Jan 22 12:21:18 EST 2018

Greetings to all,

  The NWHS.org website has been updated with formal convention information
and registration.  The proper location is:
https://www.nwhs.org/convention/2018spencer/index.php

  The convention page is still in the works and the following items are in
progress:

  2018 convention T-Shirts:  Information is being generated and will be
available soon.  Keep checking back.

  Modeling and Photo contest section:  This is also in the process of
updating. The link to the contest form is incorrect and will be updated
soon.  Keep checking back as well.

  Once again, the convention headquarters is the Courtyard Marriott..
Please contact me (arnett at NWHS.org) or Dean Taylor (taylor at NWHS.org) if you
have any questions.  Remember, we are still working on the minute details
and we certainly appreciate your patience. The official convention flyer
will be mailed out on Friday,  February 2nd.  Many thanks!

Regards,

Todd Arnett

Director, NWHS

2018 Convention Chairman