COSTA RICA

Thu Jan 25 08:29:13 EST 2018

My wife just returned on Tuesday (01/23/18) from 2 weeks in CR. She was told the current governor did not like railroads & had all of them removed & scraped. She was told that busses are the method of transport. There is an election there in the next few weeks & the folks are hoping the new "guy" will rebuild their rail system. It will be interesting what you learn about this topic during your visit. Update us when you return. Enjoy & safe travels.

Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD

marshallnsfan at aol.com