AM&O RR - Question about Allegheny Station

Tue Feb 20 14:15:46 EST 2018

Well you are right as usual.

Alleghany call "AG" became Shawsville call "AG" back in the days of the
V&T sometime before 1870 perhaps before the AM&O and the War of Northern
Aggression.

Big Tunnel Station call "NE" became Montgomery call "NE"  perhaps as
late or later than 1890 in the N&W RY era.   Guess that would mean there
was a Big Tunnel in the era of the V&T, AM&O, N&W RR and N&W RY.

Or perhaps we are wrong as usual.  I need to take my afternoon nap.

Jungle Jim Blackstock or just jj

PS - Cradock was on the VGN.