Y2 Builder Plates

Mon Feb 26 10:06:21 EST 2018

John

The original class Y2 were rebuilt in the early 20's as class Y2a.  Only
the 1704 to 1710 were built as class Y2a.  With the exception of the the
original 7 Y2a, all others built by Roanoke and Baldwin were given an
additional Roanoke Shops Y2a rebuilt when rebuilt.

If you want photos of both types of plates let me know.

Jim Blackstock